Sunday, January 26, 2014

POST MLK DAY UPDATE

We went to the Barrett - Jackson car auction.  Even though most of the big, high profile and money cars sold the day prior; it was still very cool to see the old cars.  I have decided I would look great in a Packard.


 
 
After the time at the auction we hit a sports bar to watch the Patriots v Broncos game.  We lived in Boulder for 5 years so I am a Bronco fan so I am not as devastated that my Patriots lost.
Thank goodness Seattle won.
 
 
 

 

The hubby got the light - all ball- installed and it looks great.  We put a soft LED bulb in it.  He also fixed the leftover cracks and we got an umbrella to go out on the front patio where the entry used to be. 
 
 
Had a fine MLK Day off.  Did some yoga.   
 
Had a miserable week at work; shorthanded and drama-laden.  I am really not feeling it. 

We went to see "The Taming of the Shrew" done by Southwest Shakespeare are at the Mesa Arts Center.  It was an amazing production.  Love the show and this was one of the best productions of it I have seen.  

I taught my 2ndyoga  class at the Farmer's Market.  The daughter and her fiancé came to class.  It went pretty well.  We shall see if the business picks up as the weeks go on.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment