Monday, June 22, 2015

Bitches be trippin' and slippin'

Not sure what I expect.  We've had the sun tea jar for over 15 years.  Has a spigot and we bought it at Smitty's.  Been used a lot.  A few years back it started dripping so we would stop putting the jar in the fridge.  Transfer it to a big-ass plastic pitcher.  Just were mindful if the spigot.  Today, bringing in the tea I was obviously not mindful of the spigot.  It started pouring out all over the floor.  Get the jar to the counter and stop the tea-bleeding.  Turn to get the plastic pitcher and slip on the wet kitchen floor.  Ass over teakettle onto my back.  Smacked the hell out of my hip and shoulder.  Bruised feelings over how scared I was!  Kept thinking "I cannot fall and break a hip!". Sure I have osteoporosis but at age 56 years old (for NOW) do I really need to worry about broken hips?  If so the next 20 years are going to be exhausting trying to stay vertical.  Right now I just know I feel like I fell.  It hurts and I am angry.  Slathered in Muscle Spray and taking ibuprofen.  Getting a new tea jar our of the deal though.

No comments:

Post a Comment